Fwd: OM ppl: Fixes making into upgraded packages [was: Re: memory usage/leaks ?]

Erland Lewin erland at lewin.nu
Wed Sep 10 10:15:42 CEST 2008

So I've read about some fixes to OM2008.8 such as fixing the memory leak
discussed below, and echo cancellation fixes, but when I ran an opkg update
& upgrade I don't have any new fixes.  When will these changes made it into
the 2008.8 repositories (
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/Om2008.8/...)?
/Erland