FDOM (FAT and Dirty Openmoko) Distribution ready to download

julien cubizolles j.cubizolles at free.fr
Wed Sep 10 13:50:45 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008 à 13:00 +0200, David Samblas a écrit :

> > Does the warning message
> > about gprs multiplexing not working if you have a sim pin (who
> > doesn't ?) still apply ? It's been scaring me from testing gprs for a
> > while now.
> Where did you catch that message?, when is produced?, what are the
> concequences to try than scares you?
It's the banner at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_GPRS#Option_1:_With_GSM_multiplexing_and_with_a_GUI

I guess the GUI mentionned is the same servies application used in your
image. According to this message, I won't be able to register on the gsm
network since I need to enter a PIN code, and then I get neither gsm nor
gprs. Am I missing something here ?