SIDplay on openmoko?

Daniel Hedblom daniel at solle.se
Wed Sep 10 23:03:51 CEST 2008

Installed Debian on my phone yesterday and when it rang my coworker
just stared at me when i wouldnt answer the phone but just sat there
listening to the cewl sid ringtone. He also stared strangely at me
when i showed him my LXDE desktop =)

Sids are a wonderful way to cram long tunes into very small packages.