Volume control in Media Players?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Sep 11 03:05:33 CEST 2008

Dylan Reilly ha scritto:
> In the openmoko-mediaplayer2, swipe your finger up on down on the screen
> repeatedly to change the volume.
>
> In Qtopia, it is more of a tap and hold gesture. Tap and hold on the
> right to increase and on the left to decrease. Of course you tap and
> hold to fast forward and rewind too. I can never quite figure out
> exactly how to illicit the volume control versus the seek control when I
> want.

Yes, its's not so good... However, am I the only who had an incredible
volume in 2008.8 player? Before of setting the volume at about 10 (also
editing the config file) my songs were crappy and I wasn't able to
listen them. The same happens if I replace the default ring tone with a
my own...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/