Alpha 2 Release of Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Paul V. Borza paul at
Thu Sep 11 08:03:33 CEST 2008

I know you did, Trevino, and I'm really sorry I didn't had time to took into
it.Right now I'm not focusing on the gestures project, because I've got
something else to finish.
But don't worry, I've bought the necessary hardware for in
order to start working again later this month, and I'll take care of the
start-up problem as it's important.