WiFi doesn't work

Tore Martin Hagen thagen at slb.com
Thu Sep 11 15:39:00 CEST 2008

Hi

If you manage to get a DHCP reply it means that the WIFI connection is
OK. But my experience is that WIFI can only connect once. So to test out
the setup I would reboot. Do the iwconfig then do the ifconfig with a
know address and then see if you can ping.

Is anyone else have problem to connect WIFI to different access points
in one session (I had the same problem when I tried the Debian
distribution, but I assume they have the same wifi driver)

/Tore