Mac USB Networking

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Fri Sep 12 01:39:56 CEST 2008

What im doing is using a vmware virtual machine with linux mint
installed (it was the only image i had lying around in my hd),
so i just share the network using NAT and then the trick in the wiki
(linux simple networking) after plugging the FR with the virtual machine
focused.
that way i can df-utils and get usb network to the FR.

hope it helps!