[Debian] J-Pilot

Peter Schwenke peter at bluetoad.com.au
Fri Sep 12 09:41:19 CEST 2008

FYI J-Pilot does run on Debian.  I copied across my databases and it
seems to work in display mode.  It is too big for the screen and I have
tried it in landscape mode, as well The keyring plugin works, as well.

I have not tried to sync to my Treo.  But since USB host mode works it
should be possible.

I intend to see how Zhone or the FSO backend can be made to dial from
the the command line (i.e. the J-Pilot dial button).

                                                          ...Peter