Qtopia-core look consistency

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Fri Sep 12 11:22:45 CEST 2008

Nicola Mfb wrote:
> My applications has different looks on pc/qt4, on qvfb/i686fb, and on
> the Freerunner with official qtopia.

It will depend on theme used, screen resolution and dpi.
Use the ficgta01 skin and the finxi theme to mimic what is default for
the Neo.

Qtopia has its own themes, lok and feel, so straight qt apps will look
out of place.

> The last has a lot of problems on a QGraphicsScene/QGraphicsView, broken
> painterpaths, no rounded edges, no antialiasing, weird fonts, bad
> collision detection and so on.
> I'd like to know the exact src tarball used to build qtopia for the
> Freerunner and the configure command line, hoping that using it to build
> my SDK will give me the same results. Actually, infact, i'm trying to
> debug on the device directly (as only there i have problems!), but it's
> a real pain! I was not able to have a qemu-1973 with qtopia too.

ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qtopia/snapshots/qtopia-opensource-src-4.3.2-snapshot-20080912.tar.gz

You can either grab the ficgta02 sdk iso, or the toolchain. But I havent
updated the toolchain with the gstreamer and ssl includes and libs, yet.
(these can easily be configured out by editing the
devices/ficgta01/configure file and removing gstreamer and -ssl argument.

configure -device ficgta01

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, Trolltech, a Nokia company