MonoMakefile: how to build navit-svn instead of navit-0.0.4 ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Sep 12 18:17:42 CEST 2008

On Sep 12, Nicola Mfb wrote:

> In my oe tree i have navit_cvs and not navit_svn,

and can you start a build for navit_cvs (I'd guess for you
it's  "make build-package-navit-cvs" then?)

> are you using asu as branch?

I'd guess no (looks like FSO?!) but how do I know ?

as suggested here

   http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile

I'm using this makefile (without modifications)

    http://www.rwhitby.net/files/openmoko/Makefile
    http://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/mokomakefile/trunk/Makefile

which starts like this

OM_GIT_SITE := git.openmoko.org
OM_GIT_REPO := git/openmoko.git
OM_GIT_BRANCH := org.openmoko.dev

BB_GIT_SITE := git.openmoko.org
BB_GIT_BRANCH := bitbake-om

MM_SVN_SITE := svn.projects.openmoko.org
MM_SVN_PATH := svnroot/mokomakefile/trunk

.PHONY: all
all:    openmoko-devel-image \
        fso-image fso-image-light \
        openmoko-qtopia-x11-image \
        build-qemu \
        openmoko-feed openmoko-toolchain \
        openmoko-devel-tools

.PHONY: image
image: openmoko-devel-image

.PHONY: fso
fso: fso-image

the MokoMakefile wiki page says for this branch url:

     OM_GIT_BRANCH := org.openmoko.dev         # OM2007.2 (enabled by default)

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\