FSO milestone3 my view (ON gta01)

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Fri Sep 12 19:11:24 CEST 2008

Thanks for the review, I agree with almost all your points (except some
Zhone things, but UI is always subjective -- and it's not at all the
point of the fso release as you know.)

> Now some Bugs:
> Differenciating between suspend and shutdown is terribely hard.

Hmm, I thought that bug was fixed. It takes 5 seconds to powerdown here,
holding the button for 1 second should trigger suspend. Check whether
you have the latest illume-fso-theme or config.

> Zhone does not show german umlauts correctly in SMS and it does not
> concatenate big messages composed of multiple messages.

Daniel?

:M: