milestone3 available in Debian

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Fri Sep 12 23:19:29 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, den 12.09.2008, 19:51 +0200 schrieb Yann SLADEK:
> I was wondering how it could have been removed. We now have the answer :).
> What is the problem for porting Illume in Debian ? Are you waiting for a
> package to be done ?

(pasting) ... llume, which we can not
yet have in Debian, because it needs newer enlightenment libraries,
which the maintainer wants to wait for the next snapshot for, which as
not yet been released because the enlightenment guys don’t think it’s
stable enough. :-(

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |