Wiki outdated ? was Re: Problems building ASU image

Didier "Ptitjes" ptitjes at free.fr
Sat Sep 13 03:25:16 CEST 2008

Rod Whitby wrote:
> Didier "Ptitjes" wrote:
>> It seems that the Wiki is outdated.
> Please update the wiki to match reality.

I'll do it.

>> I'm wondering if anyone has done a fresh build restarting from scratch
>> with the MokoMakefile as I can't explain my problems.
>
> Yes.  Make sure you always "make clobber" if you move the build directory.

I tried to do make clobber (even if I did not move the build
directory...) but this did not help.

I just noticed that this behavior only occurs when building for the
"x86" machine. I say this if this can help to identify the problem.

BTW the makefile process is great. I used Gentoo daily so I like it. I
would suggest to add a "x/n" numbering for packages selected to be
build, as does emerge.

Best regards, Didier.