DFUScript v0.1 - Script to help flashing

Shawn "prjktdtnt" Thompson mokowatch at projektenterprises.com
Sat Sep 13 09:56:55 CEST 2008

Minh,
    I am aware of Dale's work but if you have multiple devices that
support DFU then the gui will error out. I have seen the UI and it does
look very promising. I may stop using my script and go back to Dale's
gui when it supports the ability to select a specific device. I am kind
of a CLI enthusiast because I type much faster than I can click, which
is good when you've only got 30 seconds to issue a command.

    Thanks for the suggestion, I will add the link now.

-Shawn