import/export sms from qtopia

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:34:41 CEST 2008

Ahh....but that seems to be too late for me. I already have information on
my current image.
I was wondering if I could somehow extract the info from the backup and put
it into the current one.

I just did this on my install, and it was as simple as copying my backup
> back to the phone.

BTW, I think all the messages (including sent and received) are stored under
qtmail folder (within the home directory) as different text files. But just
copying those didn't help. I guess qtopia makes some entry in its database.
I think qtopia's db is just a sqlite file.

Does anyone know the schema of their database? It might be helpful.

--Vikas