Openmoko phone manager.

Ilja O. vrghost at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:23:39 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Shawn prjktdtnt Thompson <
mokowatch at projektenterprises.com> wrote:

> Ilja,
>    Any documentation (usage, requirements, etc)?

I'm working on documentation (it's just I also need to work [for money] and
learn).
More or less descriptive documentation should be available at the and of
week.

To run you basically install pySyck, wxPython and paramiko. Then checkout
sources, go to the <root>\om-manager and type "PYTHONPATH="." python
app/run.py" (this is what performed by <root>\om-manager\run.bat).

Than after some seconds GUI pops out. You might need to configure ssh
connection settings and than program should be semi-usable.

I'd like to say again that I'm really sorry for the lack of docstrings. It's
just that I was having so much fun writing the code that I've complitely
forgot about them.

Basically this program is fancy interface to SSH client and dfu-util.

Btw, dfu-util is searched in <root>\om-manager\bin and then in all PATH
directories. (This to be checked for non-windows OS, might be buggy).