Who has multiple devices?

Iker Berasaluce megamorsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:00:39 CEST 2008

> I can't think of a situation where I would accidentally have two freerunners
> sitting in uboot. If -l shows more than one suitable device you could just
> suggest they remove all but the one that needs programming and try again.

Is that always possible?
I mean, I have a built in webcam in my laptop that is always detected
by DFU, thus making it unable for flashing the FR as far as I tried,
that hasn't been too much. I'm looking for a way to tell the DFU wich
device I want to flash removing none of them. And that would be useful
for the script.

Iker Berasaluce
Departamento de Informatica
Fulcrum SA