Who has multiple devices?

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:33:28 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Martin Šenkeřík
<martinsenkerik at gmail.com>wrote:

> by 'dfu-util -l' you see dfu capable devices and it's addresses
> then you can specify which device you want to flash by attribute '-d
> hw-address'
>
> see 'dfu-util -h'
>
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Iker Berasaluce <megamorsa at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> I can't think of a situation where I would accidentally have two
> freerunners
> >> sitting in uboot. If -l shows more than one suitable device you could
> just
> >> suggest they remove all but the one that needs programming and try
> again.
> >>

> > Is that always possible?
> > I mean, I have a built in webcam in my laptop that is always detected
> > by DFU, thus making it unable for flashing the FR as far as I tried,
> > that hasn't been too much. I'm looking for a way to tell the DFU wich
> > device I want to flash removing none of them. And that would be useful
> > for the script.
> >

> > --
> > Iker Berasaluce
> > Departamento de Informatica
> > Fulcrum SA

The original reference to *multiple devices* was having more than one OM
phone plugged in...not other USB devices. The script allows keeping other
USB devicies plugged in but obviously can't differentiate when two OMs are
plugged in.

--
Michael Fisher
desNotes at gmail.com