Who has multiple devices?

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Mon Sep 15 17:55:28 CEST 2008

Iker Berasaluce wrote:
>> I can't think of a situation where I would accidentally have two freerunners
>> sitting in uboot. If -l shows more than one suitable device you could just
>> suggest they remove all but the one that needs programming and try again.
>>

> Is that always possible?
> I mean, I have a built in webcam in my laptop that is always detected
> by DFU, thus making it unable for flashing the FR as far as I tried,
> that hasn't been too much. I'm looking for a way to tell the DFU wich
> device I want to flash removing none of them. And that would be useful
> for the script.

As Al Indicated, we're talking about when you have two of the same
device attached.

I already have my script detecting multiple devices and showing a list
which allows you to select which device to flash. This will be in the
next release, I'm just waiting on a couple of guys to test it out and
confirm that it works. (I only have one dfu-capable device, so I can't
test it properly)

-Dale