Two u-boots?

Linus Gasser ineiti at
Mon Sep 15 22:28:10 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I tried a couple of different distros (ASU 2008.8, Debian, now FDOM) and
have something strange: sometimes when powering on the device with
Aux+Power (because most of the time the power-button alone only vibrates
the phone shortly, but does nothing else), I get a u-boot from May 2008
(IIRC), and sometimes it's another one from August 2008. I think it has
to do with the Debian-installation on the SD-card. But I reformatted the
card in the meantime, shouldn't that be enough?

Anyway, how can I be sure I have a cleanly installed Neo? Isn't flashing

Thanks for any help,