Duke Nukem 3D on Openmoko Neo

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:15:14 CEST 2008

 There is a patch available for glamo.c, it doesn't appear to be implemented
in any of the current packages, I've asked several times if someone had
already updated a package with the patch. No response so far.. I am 85%
finished with my mokobuild. That is my first priority... If someone else has
already compiled with patch, by all means.. where is it?

Anyhow, I need it to work badly, so I will patch as soon as possible.

Scott