Should I update u-boot?

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Tue Sep 16 06:42:01 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:07 PM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at
> wrote:

> > u-boot is effectively your bios and therefore fwiu facilitates power
> > management and the like.
> >
> > Certain features will benefit like suspend and booting from ext3.
> I'dd add: recharging a Freerunner with a dead battery...
> <snip>

I have a big favor to ask. Could someone direct me exactly to a correct
version of u-boot that can charge a Freerunner with a dead battery? An exact
URL with a file name would mean a lot to me. :-)

I checked,
and, and

Is this the file I need?