python-pyqt -- building against Qtopia in 2008.8

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at
Tue Sep 16 08:36:51 CEST 2008

Le 16/9/2008, "Kelvie Wong" <kelvie at> a écrit:

Hi Kelvie,

>get PyQt working (well) on the Freerunner, and I am sure I am not the only

No, you are not the only one! My application is now using PyGTK (see my
previous - and first - post) because I run it on a Nokia Internet
Tablet, and I would like to run it on Openmoko, and then switch to PyQT!

I can't help you, right now, because I don't have any knowledge of
Openmoko, but I would like to. So, if could point me to documentations
to do what you did, I may have a look.

I don't have a FreeRunner, but I installed the qemu-emulator. Is it
possible to use it as a developpement plateform?

>(PS. is this the right list for these kind of questions?)

Don't know either.