What packages have cu and socat?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 17 04:43:45 CEST 2008

Unfortunately, I need the OM2008.8 pkg.  I installed uucp and it doesnt
contain cu.  minicom doesnt work (or I have not hit on the right
settings - doesnt seem to be documented anywhere!), cant find
cu/socat ...

root at om-gta02:~# cu
-sh: cu: not found
root at om-gta02:~# opkg list|grep uucp
uucp - 1.07-r2
root at om-gta02:~# opkg files uucp
Package uucp (1.07-r2) is installed on root and has the following files:
/usr/sbin/uucico
/usr/bin/uux
/usr/bin/uupick
/usr/bin/uuto