FSO/ASU not registering on the Australian Vodafone GSM network

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 17 05:56:26 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 13:06 +1000, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2008 12:48:05 W.Kenworthy wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 12:37 +1000, Sarton O'Brien wrote:

> Oh and as we are all supposedly enforcing mailling list rules now, please
> don't top post. Well done on the subject btw ;)

As I stated initially, the sim works fine on 2007.2 - its only on
FSO/FDOM/2008.8 where I am having the problem.  I have tried another,
few month old vodafone sim with the same results as my many years old
one (under FDOM)

Please dont bottom post unless willing to trim the mail - I waste such a
lot of time scrolling its really frustrating - to the point I often
never read bottom posters.

BillK