Sim error: sim is missing

Iker Berasaluce megamorsa at
Wed Sep 17 08:31:48 CEST 2008

I have the same problem with my SIM card from Movistar (Spanish)
bought less than a month ago. I tried with other SIMs from the same
and other companies, including Vodafone, (the youngest was bought on
March 08) and all of them work fine. I tried to buy a elder SIM but it
seems they've changed the SIM card type (smallest chip, I don't know
well the details although I'm researching it).
Anyway, I don't think is the same problem, because your SIM worked
with Om 2007, mine work neither with 2007 nor 2008 nor Qtopia,

Iker Berasaluce
Departamento de Informatica
Fulcrum SA