A mailing list for FLOSS-GPS community?

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Wed Sep 17 11:16:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:02:42 +0300
"Risto H. Kurppa" <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I suppose there are some tangogps/navit/other gps software users and
> developers here on this list who would be interested in getting
> together with the rest of the FLOSS GPS community

Much as I am a member of far too many mailing lists
already, I think that this would be a good idea. As
far as hosting goes, how about a Google or Yahoo
group? If people do not like that idea, it might be
possible for us at Sarai to provide hosting. Sarai
is a FLOSS organisation from India, and to get an
idea of the lists that we host currently, please see
http://www.sarai.net/mailing-lists/

Regards,
Gora