Open Linux phone gets datacasts

Jean-Michel Bouffard jean-michel.bouffard at crc.ca
Wed Sep 17 15:37:21 CEST 2008

Hi, for the extension we modified the case CAD files that were released
on the openmoko.com website. We will most probably release the source
ProE model of the extension as soon as the author agrees to do so.

We have ordered a small quantity of 3D printouts in ABS from a local
company (http://cimetrixsolutions.com/). Other provider of such custom
ABS parts could also be http://www.protomold.com or
https://www.redeyerpm.com

We don't plan to order these extension in large quantity so I suggest
that you take a look regularly at http://openmokast.org/ for the
availability of the 3D source files and you will be able to order your own.

Regards,

--
Jean-Michel Bouffard
Research Engineer | Ingénieur de recherche