NeoTool v1.1 is available

Dale Maggee antisol at
Wed Sep 17 16:18:32 CEST 2008

I've been hard at work again, and a new version my utility is now

I've renamed it (again) to NeoTool.

Download it from [1]

I've also created a wiki page for it at [2], and linked to it from the
Flash and Backup wiki pages.

Major new features include:
- Support for multiple DFU-capable devices - you'll see a menu asking
you to choose which device if you have more than one attached

- Backup has been radically enhanced, and now supports configurable
backup filenames, as well as the ability to backup everything via a
combination of the mkfs-jffs2 and dfu -U methods.

There are also other improvements and changes which are documented on
the wiki page.