Illume on Debian

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Wed Sep 17 23:25:25 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 17.09.2008, 17:13 -0400 schrieb Daniel Benoy:
> Is there any way I can help accelerate the process of getting illume
> on debian on my freerunner?  Like any sort of contribution they may
> need to help get the latest enlightenment going?

Ask on the enlightenment mailing lists what help they need for pushing
out a new snapshot – that’s what we are all waiting for.

> Alternatively, is there any workaround?  Preferably one that's not too
> hacky, like, for example, converting an opk to a deb?

Hmm, likely not, as it needs features not present in the released
versions of the enlightenment libs (or so I heared).

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |