Idea for Openmoko application: Tide updates

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at
Thu Sep 18 01:36:05 CEST 2008

Hi Michael.

We have similar toughts about it.

What Im willing to do is a real Adventure Phone, based on Freeruneer
and Debian.

Im planning a water/dirt proof rubber case. Something that should be
great is a compass too...

Im a brazilian surfer, so this why I think that it could be a real
good product.