2008.8 default dialer crash on # or *

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Sep 18 05:49:52 CEST 2008

Tomas Riveros Schober wrote:
> I'd love to test a patched binary, but im not really in a hurry so
> knowing that the patch is already commited is still great news.
>
> thanks treviño

Ok, you can test them extracting the content of this archive [1] in
/opt/Qtopia/lib/ and restart qtopia (qpe).

If this doesn't work please, dial the number and report what's written
in logread. Here (where it works) for example I get (for USSD):

 AtChat :  T : "AT+CUSD=1,"*123#",15"
 AtChat :  F : "OK"
 AtChat :  N : "+CUSD: 0,"Il credito e': 0.00 Euro.",15" [2]

And for *,# calls (unknown number here):
 AtChat :  T : "ATD#123;"
 AtChat :  N : "%CPI: 1,9,0,0,0,0,"#123",129"

But sometimes I got some strange errors. These have appeared only after
the latest git updates (that's why I'm not using the HEAD as base), so
if you get errors we'll try to go back to find the issue...

However let me know how these libs works for you (I hope they will be
accepted by your qtopia version; I'm using a version compiled with the
toolchain here). BTW Do backups in any case...

Bye!

[1]
http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/3v1deb/openmoko/qtopia-ussd-support-testlibs.tar.gz
[2] I'm rich, eh?! :D