using openocd

Hypnotize canislupusfamiliaris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:29:27 CEST 2008

Hi again,

Sorry for my late answer but I havent had time to answer you before now.

Yes the cable does fit in to the GTA02 and the Debug Board and the "Reset"
button on the Debug Board does reset the GTA02 (it does a hard restart of
the device or something?) but it still does not work. :(

The openocd.conf that I use is the one from
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenOCD#OpenOCD_and_Debug_Board

libftdi is version 0.13
openocd is r130 (from svn)

-Morten