FSO at shr.bearstech.com gone?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Fri Sep 19 04:05:11 CEST 2008

sparky mat wrote:
> I am not able to find the FSO binaries/repository at
> shr.bearstech.com. Instead, I see that SHR binaries are present. I
> tried them out and there are (many) issues.

There is a shr-devel mailing list on which you can discuss those issues
if you have an interest in getting them resolved.

> Just wondering why FSO builds were removed from here. This was my
> preferred build/repository.

FSO official feeds are now at downloads.freesmartphone.org - Mickey was
supposed to send an email announcement, but that hasn't happened yet.

He did blog about it, but that's not really an announcement:
http://www.vanille-media.de/site/index.php/2008/09/18/staugstin-braunschweig-berlin-taipei/

So shr.bearstech.com is now used for the purpose which it's name
proclaims - its' the feeds for the SHR distro.

-- Rod