GPRS OpenMoko for ATT/Cingular

Stephen Pape srpape at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:21:25 CEST 2008

I had it working with AT&T, using the settings provided on the wiki page for
AT&T, and those instructions.

wap.cingular / *99***1# WAP at CINGULARGPRS.COM/CINGULAR1

I reflashed my phone and haven't set it up again, because the angstrom
repository messes things up for me...but I know it is possible to make it
work. I'd turn on gprs from the services gui and have a working connection.

-Stephen