2008.9 Basic questions

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 13:33:31 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Fox Mulder <Quakeman1 at gmx.net> wrote:

> When i ordered the phone the reseller said on the website that the phone
> isn't useable for daily use and is only for enthusiasts. And this
> information was everywhere in the net even at july when i ordered my
> phone. So don't say you didn't noticed this when you ordered your phone.
> Or did you just click-buy without researching anything about the things
> you want to buy? ;)

See: http://www.idasystems.net/ and http://www.idasystems.net/freerunner

They have updated the website, raised the FR's price (because they didn't
figure out octroi earlier?) but still no mention of it not being usable for
daily use.  In fact, when I bought it, they had a 30 day return policy,
which I did not invoke, considering I should support the effort and trust
Openmoko to deliver.  Now they seem to have removed the return policy.