SDL and status of 3d Acceleration?

Per Jonsson per.jonsson at laetus.se
Sat Sep 20 13:47:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm a new owner of the FR and want to start exploring the possibilities
of this little beauty.

So here is my first two questions:

I have tried to find information about the 3D functionality and if I
understand it correct the Glamo chip have no real 3d drivers for the FR
and because of some nda or something? So what is the status of the
possibility to use hw accelerated 3d? Is it used in DukeNukem 3D for
example?

And then we have the SDL libs is there an official SDL port/release or
how do I do to get started with SDL on the FR? And if the 3d accelerator
is working (above) is it possible to use the SDL opengl features?

Regards Perty