2008.9 Basic questions

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:21:27 CEST 2008

Sorry for the chain of posts, but when I bought the phone, IDA Systems
> claimed it had a 500 MHz processor.  Now they have corrected their website
> to say it is 400 MHz.
>
> Are we trying to promote openness here, or damage it?

Dear Nishit,

The 500MHz was based on early confusion based on the fact that the Samsung
processor is capable of 500 Mhz but is clocked at 400 Mhz.

The early buyers were offered 30 days return policy (we only get 28 days
dead on arrival from Openmoko) for the very reason that some buyers may not
like what the Freerunner offers. 30 days are over but in your case, as a
special consideration, if you are not satisfied with the Freerunner please
post it back to us and we will give you a full refund. We have limited
supply of the Freerunner and need devices to send as review samples.

Hope this will take you out of your misery a little.

Regards,

Rakshat

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.
www.firefox.com