Robin Häggqvist robin.haggqvist at
Sun Sep 21 07:29:42 CEST 2008

Hello and I just need to say thanks to all great minds here in the
community.  Im a new Linux geek who have played with the phone for just a
few weeks now. It works ... ok. Echo here and there but it will solve.

Ok, The question.
What am I supposed to do with this file?
I have unpacked it (with som errors"tar: ./dev/hda6: Funktion "mknod"
misslyckades/faild: Operationen inte tillåten/operation not allowed") and
found files that look importan to the FR. I have tried looking in the wiki
and searching the email. But I someone can point me in the right direction I
would be happy.

/Robin Häggqvist

Robin recommends: * * * * * * or