The wifi antenna

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 12:09:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

How good is the Freerunner's wifi supposed to be. If I do an iwlist
scan with my laptop two meters from the AP, I get link quality of
96/100. However with the Freerunner, even if I hold it right next to
the AP's antenna I get a maximum of 51/100. Most APs that my laptop
finds just fine show a link quality of 0 or 1 on the FR.

Is that just what the FR's antenna is like or should I contact my
distributor for warranty?

Yogiz

P.S. I accidently sent it from a different e-mail accound previously
but I have no idea if it came through. If it did, sorry for the
duplicate.