NeoTool v1.1 is available

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 21 12:15:29 CEST 2008

The rootfs is not backed up using dfu-util. It produces a flashable
image which works fine.

I have tested the dfu-upload stuff, but I have not attempted to flash my
phone with the files I get from this, so I can't comment

Neotool relies on dfu-util - if dfu-util is broken, neotool will produce
dodgy images.

When I use neotool to backup, I backup the rootfs and the kernel via the
scp method. This works fine and produces flashable images - I've tested
this by flashing both rootfs and kernel numerous times.

Regards
-Dale