how to change the ring tone on 2008.9 ?

Andreas Fischer cyberfrag at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 13:35:06 CEST 2008

Hi Glen,

I think the relevant ringtones are in /opt/Qtopia/etc/SystemRingTones/ -
there are two .wav files in there: phonering.wav and alarm.wav.
I tried to change the default ringtone a while back, but had problems
with extremly laggy sound. However, that may be due to the size of the
ringtone I wanted to have. Didn't really check any further.

Regards,
Andreas Fischer