About OpenMoko Rotate

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Sep 21 17:31:34 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 07:08:46PM +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> > Other then that, I love it. Good job.
>
> I didn't write the hardest part, I just patched it to be a little
> better.
>
> I will try to check if I can fix the instability problems, but I can't
> promise anything.

I'm about to make a rewrite...
http://blog.1407.org/2008/09/21/getting-ready-for-rotate-rewrite/

It's easier to read the accelerometers than I thought, and I think I'm
reading them in a safer way (at least the data I'm getting is quite
consistent).

BTW, the sensibility is awesome, I'd say it may actually be able to
sense an earthquake sooner than I'd be able to...

Rui

--
Kallisti!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 45th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?