New rotate for OpenMoko

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Sep 21 21:50:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

As said before, since I’m not entirely happy with the previous version
of Rotate for OpenMoko, also using it as a way to learn how to write
programs for it, I’m writing a new version of Rotate for OpenMoko.

I’m now announcing the first results: release 0.1.0 is out (signature)!
The tar.gz file contains both source and a binary suited to run on
Om200x.y (at least 2008.9 should work).

Be careful, it bytes.. :)

$ cat ChangeLog
2008-09-21 - 0.1.0 - First release.
	Current Features:
	* makes some rotations

	Known Issues:
	* reading from the accelerometer hangs after X time/reads
	* some heuristic values may need finetunning (specially when
	  laying around, turned up)

	Near Future:
	* don't rotate when screen is locked
	* change profile to silent/meeting when phone is turned down
	  and revert when it is turned back up

http://files.1407.org/openmoko/rotate/rotate-0.1.0.tar.gz
http://files.1407.org/openmoko/rotate/rotate-0.1.0.tar.gz.asc

--
All Hail Discordia!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 45th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?