Make util not getting the toolchain

Shaz shazalive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 07:18:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am compiling a small package which does not have any autoconf so has
only a simple recursive Makefile. When I try to build it with the OM
toolchain it gives me the following error message:

           make[1]:
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin/arm-angtrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc: Command not
found

The environment variables are fine as I have run the environment
script provided with the toolchain and checked it with echo
$<VAR-NAME>. What can be the possible reason behind this weird
behavior?

I tried compiling it with "arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc" instead of
"make" and it worked half way through (LD etc needs to be done also)
but I don't want to do it that way anymore :)

--
Shaz