Bad Magic Number while booting from SD card with new uImage!

Shaz shazalive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:49:28 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Alex Oberhauser
<oberhauseralex at networld.to> wrote:
>> No some larger cards break us right now, can you let me know your exact
>> card type and I will do a little shopping spree today to reproduce this.
>> ~ I think someone else mentioned Sandisk 8GB is going to make the same
>> trouble.
>
> My Sandisk 8GB breaks also. Some times the partiton and format works and
> sometimes the card would not be recognized. Always after reboot the whole
> partion table is away.
>
> Please tell me if you need more information to make it easier to debug.

It'll be nice to be able to debug it because in our city we have only
similar cards and otherwise we have to import specially from other
places.

So where do we start? Tomorrow, I will repartition my SD card to check
once more if it works and in the meanwhile wait for your instructions.

> Alex

Shaz