FSO toolchain?

rhn rhn at o2.pl
Mon Sep 22 19:54:20 CEST 2008

Hello
This question may be terribly out of place, but I haven't found a definite answer on the Openmoko or freesmartphone wiki.

I'd like to be able to develop on my main box some programs to use with FSO on the phone (and package them), but I have found only the Openmoko toolchain via the wiki. It seems to be 2007.4 based.
There was nothing relevant on freesmartphone.org, so I think there is a way to use the aforementioned toolchain to make software compliant to FSO.
Currently, my guess is that I need to set up the repositories list in the toolchain to point the FSO repos.
Would this suffice?

Regards
rhn