[om.2008-testing] booting from single uSD partition

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Tue Sep 23 03:23:17 CEST 2008

Hey all,

Just a quick question, I have a uSD card with one ext2 partition where uboot
sources the kernel via a /boot/uImage.bin symlink. So long as I:

rm /etc/default/flashkernel&&opkg  update&&opkg upgrade

All seems to be fine.

Does anyone know of any problems with this scenario?

I think any problems I'm seeing are more to do with testing but thought I'd
see if anyone else is aware of something that might creep up on me. Maybe a
wiki update is in order if there are no foreseeable problems.

Thanks,

Sarton