2008.9 GPS

Martin Šenkeřík martinsenkerik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:09:48 CEST 2008

Please take this thread back to this problem... I am experiencing the
same thing: cannot get a fix never. Using ASU. Tried everything to get
it back working (except any hw fixes, as I now it worked). There was
nothing wrong with my GPS before updating from 2007, worked quite
well. I thought reason was as I accidentaly dropped my FR on the
floor. But I see I am not alone with this problem.
But now: where to look for problem? In agps-ui log I can see some data
comming from GPS modul, but they are still the same, and no fix even
after 2 hours...