[2008.9] keyboard && PIN

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Sep 23 11:49:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've update right now to Om2008.9 and was deeply impressed about how the
update went (fine) and that the user interface has completely changed
now :-)

I have problems (maybe because of lack of understanding) how to enter
the numbers for the PIN; from the Wiki I learned that I have to move the
finger over the keyboard to bring up the numbers, ok; but when I mark
now the digits they don't move up to the field where the PIN must be
entered; how is this exactly to handle? and how I can remove wrong typed
digits exactly?

I played around and was lucky to enter finally the correct PIN, but
without knowing in detail how to do this :-(

Thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz